Tuesday, May 20, 2008

not until now

ok, so the answer to my initial query is "no...at least not until now". i looked at my blog a few times in the last few months and couldn't remember my password/figure out how to post. frightening isn't it? but i am improving. i have now reset my password and even updated my profile! wow! and here i am with a blog entry!

about the journal quilts... i kept up with it for a few weeks but life got too busy so i had to set that project aside. they are still something i am drawn to creating. hopefully, i'll get back to them.

so what have i been doing? i've done lots of speaking; several retreats, filled in for my pastor on sunday morning and finished teaching bible study. i exhibited my quilts at my annual quilt show: quintessentially quilted. and i attended the transforming culture symposium in austin with the arts council from my church. and of course i've done lots of quilting and knitting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, you are ahead of me since you have yours up and running and i'm still only a blog stalker.

all your speaking engagements and bible studies get me green with envy over all the luckies at greenwood who have you all to themselves!

you must be in your glory. this is what you were born to do.